Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

How to treat shoulder pain by strengthening back muscles?



In this video I will show you how to treat the shoulder pain injury and rehab the shoulder with shoulder strengthening exercises. I want to add another exercise in for the rowing exercise that we talked about for shoulder girdle strengthening. This is a great exercise for shoulder joint pain treatment and back shoulder pain prevention. I like this one because you are really kicking in your leg muscles also, your abdominals and your core muscles. This really makes it a dynamic exercise and it’s one of my favorites. I think it will really add on to the other exercises we talked about. This exercise helps strengthen the shoulder rotator cuff muscles, scapular muscles and treats shoulder pain injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment